Canada Immigration Consultants in Hyderabad

Types of Canadian Visas


A temporary resident visa (TRV) is an official document issued by a Canadian government that is placed in a person’s passport to show that they have met the requirements for admission to Canada as a temporary resident. Holding a TRV does not guarantee entry to Canada. The admission of foreign nationals into Canada as temporary residents is a privilege, not a right.

When submitting an application for a TRV, all applicants must complete, sign and date the following Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) forms:

  • Application for Temporary Resident Visa [IMM 5257]
  • Family Information [IMM 5707]
  • Statutory Declaration of Common-Law Union [IMM 5409]
  • Use of a Representative [IMM 5476]
  • Authority to Release Personal Information to a Designated Individual [IMM 5475]

Study Permit

The study permit is a document that is issued by the Canadian government that allows foreign nationals to study at designated learning institutions (DLI) in Canada. Most foreign nationals need a study permit to study in Canada. You should apply before you travel to Canada. Your study permit is not a visa. It doesn’t let you enter Canada. You may also need a visitor visa or an electronic travel authorization.

A study permit is usually valid for the length of your study program, plus an extra 90 days. The 90 days let you prepare to leave Canada or apply to extend your stay.

If you have an offer of admission for a Canadian institution, we can help you file for your study permit.

Work Permit

Most foreign nationals need a work permit to work in Canada.

There are 2 types of work permits.

EMPLOYER – Specific Work Permit or Closed Work Permit

An employer-specific work permit or a closed work permit lets you work in Canada according to the conditions on your work permit, such as the name of the specific employer you can work for or how long you can work and the location where you can work (if applicable).

Before you submit your application for an employer-specific work permit, the employer who wants to hire you must complete certain steps and give you either a copy of a Labour Market Impact Assessment or an offer of employment number to include in your application.

If you have an offer of employment then we can help you get your work permit in a matter of a few weeks.

Open Work Permit

An open work permit lets you work for any employer in Canada, except for one that is listed as ineligible on the list of employers who have failed to comply with the conditions. You can only get an open work permit in specific situations.

You may be eligible for an open work permit if you:

  • are an international student who graduated from a designated learning institution and are eligible for the Post-Graduation Work Permit Program
  • are the spouse or common-law partner of a skilled worker or international student
  • are a temporary resident permit holder
  • are a young worker participating in special programs

Family Sponsorship

You can sponsor certain relatives to come to Canada to live, study and work if they become permanent residents. You need to be at least 18 years old and a Canadian citizen or a person registered in Canada as an Indian under the Canadian Indian Act or as a permanent resident of Canada.

If you’re eligible, you can sponsor your spouse, partner or dependent children to become permanent residents of Canada. If you do, you must be able to support them financially and make sure they don’t need social assistance from the government.

Canada Immigration Consultants in Hyderabad